The CCV Summer Games is an annual multi-sports challenge for all corporations in Vancouver. The unique event brings together both companies and non-profit organizations across Metro Vancouver to encourage team building and health & wellness in the workplace. Our upcoming event takes place from May 17th to June 7th 2015. We are looking for talented individuals who are looking for a great learning and fun experience with a unique event.
During the event, organizations will compete against one another in 16 different co-rec sports and special events:
• Outdoor Soccer, Indoor Volleyball, Basketball, Dodgeball, Floorball, Table Tennis, Badminton, Rock Climbing, Go-Karting, Bowling, Stationary Granfondo, Trivia, Golf, Tommy Europe’s SHRED Challenge, Escape Room and Electronic Darts.
Why Should You Volunteer?
Volunteers of CCV are given the opportunity to take part in Vancouver’s largest corporate sporting event. In addition to being a part of a dynamic team, volunteers are given the opportunity to network with professionals in a wide range of industries.
Other volunteer benefits include:
• Hands on experience with event management and planning
• Develop strong people and customer service skills in a team setting
• Meals are included at the event
• Reference letter and/or LinkedIn recommendations will be provided post event
• Games Day Coordinators
• Event Ambassadors
• Official Event Photographer
• Event Videographer
• General Media Coordinator
• Creative and Graphics Design Lead
*Orientation and training will be provided before the event.
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please fill our the volunteers application form.
Volunteer application deadline is May 8th, 2015.