Frequently Asked Questions
- Top 3 teams in the Competitive Division (Now called Tier 1)
- Top 3 teams in the Recreational Division (Now called Tier 2)
- Top 3 teams in Tier 3
- Notification given 3 weeks prior to event date: No penalty is given
- Notification given with less than 3 weeks notice: All cancellations after this date will result in a ten (10) point deduction of the overall company points score
- Notification given within 48 hours of a match or race: All cancellations made within 48 hours before the start of the match or race will result in a twenty (20) point deduction of the overall company points score.
- No notification given: If a company misses two matches or the entire competition, the team will be considered a “No Show” and a thirty (30) point deduction of the overall company points score will be applied.
Tier 1 or Competitive Division
Tier 2 or Recreational Division
Activity with No Tiered Divisions
Go-Karting 2016 (Each heat will receive these points)
Note that if an organization has multiple teams, only one of the organization’s teams’ points will contribute to the total Champion Points. For example, if in Volleyball an organization has two teams and one team earned a total of 155 Champion Points in Tier 1 and one team earned 50 points in Tier 2, only the 155 Champion Points from Tier 1 will contribute to the total.In addition, 20 points have been included as participating points in each activity. For example, the breakdown for the 1st place Tier 1 team is 135+ 20 participation points = 155. All Champion Points will go towards the company standing. The company with the greatest number of Champion Points will be crowned the Corporate Challenge Canada Champion of the year. If a company misses two matches or the entire competition, the team will be considered a “No Show” and a thirty (30) point deduction of the overall company points score will be applied.
SEND YOU YOUR COMPLIMENTARY
ACTIVITIES INTEREST ASSESSMENT