Go-Karting is hands down, the most popular event that sells out every year. Company teams will speed their way across the TBC Indoor Go-Kart track in order to out-lap their competitors. Strap on your seat belts for an adrenaline-pumping experience! Work as a team to complete this relay-style endurance race and put the pedal to the medal to see if your company can come out on top as champions!
|Time||1st session: Mandatory Orientation at 6:15pm; race start at 7pm
2nd session: Mandatory Orientation at 7:15pm; race start at 8pm
|Venue||TBC Indoor Kart Racing (MAP)|
|Skill Level||Recreational Division|
|Players||Min. 4 | Max. 6 (Minimum one of the opposite gender)|
- Go-Karting Teams will compete in a one hour team endurance race where participants take turns at the wheel.
- Teams compete to do the most laps.
- There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner for each heat.
- There must be at least one member of the opposite sex participating in the race.
- Please note that there is a mandatory safety orientation that all drivers must attend before being allowed on the race track. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory for all go-karting racers.
- Helmets and go-karts will be provided.
- Participants are welcome to bring their own motorcycle helmet.