With the towering beauty of the North Shore Mountains serving as a backdrop, Mayfair Lakes in Richmond is a genuine golf sanctuary, offering year-round golf in a secluded country ambiance that’s just minutes from Vancouver. The intrigue lies in the abundance of lakes and waterways that come into play on 13 of the 18 holes, adding as much challenge as aesthetic appeal to the course. In fact, this 6,641 yard Les Furber design has had the privilege of hosting many national tour events, and continues to rank as a favourite among PGA and CPGA tour professionals. Sign up in teams of two. Grab a partner and secure your spot! Individual competitions for Longest Drive and Closest Pin will be in place.
(THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT)
|Format||Texas Scramble. Two separate individual competitions: Closest Pin and Longest Drive|
|Venue||Mayfair Lakes and Golf Country Club|
|Players||Sign up as pairs (CCC will create teams of 4s)|
- ‘Texas Scramble” format will be used. (Each player will have a minimum of 3 drives)
- Player will play in groups of 4 players. (Companies register as pairs and be paired with another company. Requests from HR are accepted to have pairs from the same company play together.)
- Only 1 set of scores will be recorded for each hole (no individual scores will be taken)
- Tee off positions will be set so that it is friendly to all skill levels.
- Tee-off time will be assigned at least 1 week prior to event day
- Minimum of 2 players to register. There is no gender requirement.
- Participants are responsible for their own equipment. Rental available on site.
- Golf carts are optional and can be rented on the day of for an additional charge.
- Golf shoes are optional but encouraged.
- This is a rain or shine event! Please have rain gear ready in the case it does rain.