Become A Paddle Master And Play Like A Champion In A Challenging Game Of Table Tennis.
|Date||Saturday, June 9th: Round Robin
Sunday, June 10th: Playoffs
|Time||Saturday: 10am – 4pm
Sunday: 9:30am – 3pm
|Venue||Richmond Olympic Oval|
|Skill Level||Competitive Division | Recreational Division (There are no Tier 1, 2 and 3 for Table Tennis this year)|
|Players||Min 2 | Max 3 (No gender requirement)|
- Each team shall consist of 2-3 players
- The tournament format will be consisted of 4 singles and 1 doubles matches.
- Before each team match, the captain of each team shall select 2 players and designate them as players A, B, or X, Y, as determined by a draw.
- The playing order shall be
- A vs X
- B vs Y
- Doubles match (played by any 2 players from the team)
- A vs Y
- B vs X
- Teams will play best 2 out of 3 games to 11 rally points (win by two points, cap at 15 points)
- The team that wins 3 of the 5 matches shall win the team match.
- A game consists of a best of three games and each set is played to 11 points, win by two points, and cap at 15 points (except in playoffs, time permitting).
- Each team can call one 60-second timeout per match.
- The tournament is set up for two divisions, recreation, and competition.
- Rules are based on International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) rules modified for Corporate Challenge Canada.
- Companies with multiple team entries cannot switch players between different teams. This will be strictly enforced.
- Please wear appropriate footwear.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own paddles.
- Balls and extra paddles will be provided.