Go-Karting is hands down, the most popular event that sells out every year. Company teams will speed their way across the TBC Indoor Go-Kart track in order to out-lap their competitors. Strap on your seatbelts for an adrenaline-pumping experience! Work as a team to complete this relay-style endurance race and put the pedal to the medal to see if your company can come out on top as champions!
|Date||Wednesday, May 22nd & Thursday, May 23rd|
|Time||1st session: Mandatory Orientation at 6:15 PM; race start at 7:00 PM
2nd session: Mandatory Orientation at 7:15 PM; race start at 8:00 PM
|Venue||TBC Indoor Kart Racing (MAP)
Building reserved parking stalls will tow so please park on the streets
|Skill Level||Recreational Division|
|Players||Min. 4 | Max. 6 (Minimum one of the opposite gender)|
- Grids will be decided on a self draw upon check in on event day.
- Go-Karting Teams will compete in a one-hour team endurance race where participants take turns at the wheel.
- Teams compete to do the most laps.
- There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner for each heat.
- There must be at least one member of the opposite sex participating in the race.
- Please note that there is a mandatory safety orientation that all drivers must attend before being allowed on the race track. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit.
- Closed-toe shoes are mandatory for all go-karting racers.
- Helmets and go-karts will be provided.
- Participants are welcome to bring their own motorcycle helmet.
|Amazon - Alpha|
|Amazon - Bravo
|Clevest - Alpha|
|Clevest - Bravo|
|Clevest - Charlie|
|Clevest - Delta|
|Plenty of Fish|
|Hatch - Alpha
|Hatch - Bravo
|Belair/Intact - Alpha
|Belair/Intact - Bravo
|YVR - Alpha
|YVR - Bravo|
|YVR - Charlie|
|RJC - Alpha|
|RJC - Bravo
|Solaris - Alpha|
|Solaris - Bravo
|Incognito - Alpha
|Incognito - Bravo
|Incognito - Charlie|
|Visier - Alpha
|Visier - Bravo|
|Visier - Charlie|
|Visier - Delta|
|Amazon - Charlie|
Congratulations to all of our winners !
|Heat 1||Heat 2||Heat 3|